Business Matters airs tonight at 7:30 p.m. with five dynamic guests, and host Tony Iannelli, debating the hot topic of pay equality in our nation.
TITLE: Pay Equality – Should the government step-up or step back?
Should the government stay out of the wage gap issue? Are women really paid only 77 cents for every dollar compared to full-time working men? How do we “leveling the playing field” for both women and men? Watch tonight to hear what our guests have to say about the issue!
- Jason Scheurer, The Libertarian Party
- Anna McCauslin, Americans for Prosperity
- Joe Hilliard, Leadership for Liberty
- Christine Lombardo-Zaun, Esq., Cedar Crest College
- Representative Brian Sims, 182nd District